TICMINT HOLDINGS LIMITED
Ticmint is a blockchain-based ticketing platform, managed by Ticmint Holdings Ltd. (‘Ticmint/we/our/us’), designed to provide seamless and secure ticket purchasing experiences (“Platform”). The Platform is a ticket-selling intermediary acting on behalf of the event organizers or venues. This Refund Policy (‘Policy’) outlines the guidelines for ticket refunds and governs your use of our Platform. By using our services, you agree to comply with this Policy and the terms of services of the Platform.
Service offering on the Platform:
Ticmint serves as a ticket-selling platform on behalf of the event organizers or venues responsible for the management and organization of the events (hereafter ‘Event Partners’). The Platform facilitates ticket purchases and transactions, ensuring a reliable and convenient ticketing experience. Ticmint is only an intermediary and is not responsible for the events or actions/omissions of the Event Partners.
- Tickets once sold are final and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Ticmint is not responsible for loss/stolen/misplaced/damage/destruction of tickets by user or ticket holder.
- Subject to the terms of refund stipulated by the Event Partners, the refund may be provided by the Event Partners in their own capacity directly to the customers or through Ticmint. A refund is permissible only in the following circumstances:
- In case of cancellation of the event by the Event Partner for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Event Partner.
- In case, if the event gets postponed by the Event Partner, ticket holder may use the original ticket for rescheduled event or apply for refund.
- In any event of refund, the refund amount will be stipulated separately. Ticmint ticketing charges will be deducted from refund amount.
- All the refunds of any transaction amount against any purchase through the Platform will be refunded to the original mode of payment. Ticket holder is required to familiarize themselves with the terms of their bankers used for mode of payment. Ticmint is not responsible for time taken by ticket holder’s banker or payment gateway.
- If the event was moved or rescheduled, the Event Partners may set refund limitations. Additionally, Event Partners have right to alter or vary the program due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. It is the user’s responsibility to comply with the latest refund date and other instructions as defined by the Event Partners. To this effect, Ticmint has no liability whatsoever for such transactions.
Refund Application Process and Refund Processing
- To request a refund, a user of the Platform must submit a written request through the Ticmint platform within the timelines specified for refund (if so specified) or if no time is specified then at least 30 days prior to the date of event.
- The request must include relevant details, such as the ticket information, transaction number, email address, and any necessary documentation or evidence supporting the claim.
- Ticmint vests the right to either accept or reject any request for refund at its sole discretion. Once the refund request is received and approved, Ticmint will process the refund using the original payment method used for the ticket purchase. The processing time may vary depending on the payment provider, but we strive to complete the refund process promptly.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Please note that Ticmint is not responsible for decisions made by the Event Partners regarding the ticket holders’ admission to the event. The Event Partner reserves the right to refuse admission or entry to the event and Ticmint is not responsible for the same. These reasons may include, but are not limited to, age restrictions, dress codes, security concerns, or other event-specific guidelines.
- Ticmint shall not be responsible for refund except in cases expressly specified in this Policy.
- Notwithstanding, in no event Ticmint is responsible or liable for any reason beyond the control of Ticmint (including but not limited to acts of god or unforeseen circumstances).
- Total liability of Ticmint in any event shall not exceed the amount of Ticmint’s fees under the respective ticket charges, as determined by a final order of a competent court of law.
Modification of Refund Policy
Ticmint reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our Platform. Continued use of Ticmint’s services after the policy updates will constitute your acceptance of the revised Refund Policy.
For any questions, concerns, or refund inquiries, please contact us at [email protected] or through our customer support on the Ticmint Platform. By using Ticmint’s services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to this Refund Policy and the overall Terms of Service and agree to be bound by it. Additionally, you acknowledge that Ticmint is not responsible for decisions made by the Event Partner regarding the event, admission, cancellation, and refund.